The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate Chip Cookies
1/2 cup butter (1 Cube)
1/3 cup brown suger
1/3 cup white sugar
1 large egg
2/3 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon baking soda (NOT baking powder)
1/4 teaspoon salt
1&1/4 cup white flour (this is approximate...you gotta go by the feel of the
3/4 cup chocolate chips (you can add more if you want)
- Heat the butter in a mixing bowl for 30 seconds.
- Cream the white and brown sugar into the butter (mix them together).
- Beat vanilla and egg together and to mix.
- Mix in the baking soda and salt.
- Add 1 cup of flour and mix this all together.
- Keep adding more flour until the dough doesn not stick to your hands (you may end using more than 1&1/4 cup).
- Add in chocolate chips and mix them in.
- Cook at 375 degrees for 9-9.5 minutes (don't go over 10-10.5 at most or they get hard when they cool).